SaguaroBadger wrote:"my logical side knows he brings alot to the team and would take him back next year, but my emotional side is done with him (and was actually done with him after last year)."
Damn you Levi for not finishing the job. Name names. Negative dickheads who are later proven wrong should be identified so as to facilitate public shaming.
"Excepting Showalter I will not lament any of the seniors departure."
"I wonder was goes through Bo's mind when he watches this shit."
"Glad he's almost done."
"It seems like Nigel only tries about 20% of the game. The other 80% he looks like he wants to be anywhere else. Will be happy when he is gone"
"Is it even worth it to care one bit about the rest of the year at this point."
"I appreciate that he's almost done.'
"I need all the sunshine blowers to come in and tell us (me) that we're overreacting and they're "going to be fine", because they're worse every time out."
"Addition by subtraction. I'll throw in the towel on this year and rest well'
Also... Greg Gard.... in your fucking face, Greg!